Friday, January 18, 2013

Live at Noon: Diabetic Alert Dog Fundraiser - TODAY'S TMJ4

Live at Noon: Diabetic Alert Dog Fundraiser - TODAY'S TMJ4

Today the channel 4 news did a live interview with us.  They showed Nathan and Sunny meeting for the first time, talked about diabetic alert dogs and how they can help people, and discussed the big fundraiser that is happening tomorrow.  We are so excited to be a part of this fundraiser where they will be raising money to help other families get diabetic alert dogs.  What an amazing blessing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am glad that the media in your area is stepping up to help you, I hope that it is inspiring people to step up.
    I know that my life would not be the same without my Diabetic Alert Dog... the security and confidence I have wouldn't exist without him. :)

    ReplyDelete